For nearly 150 years, the Seventh-day Adventist Church’s position regarding women’s ordination as pastors has been one consistently based on the unmistakable guidance of Scripture. Today, that position is in jeopardy as a recent movement by various conferences and unions within the church seeks to disregard this biblical pattern, potentially creating a theological crisis that threatens to divide and cripple the Adventist movement. If you’re concerned or are just curious about this issue, Pastor Bohr would like to encourage you to sign the petition. Please take these steps:
- Get Informed! Visit the website christorculture.com to learn about the issue.
- Get Active! Sign the petition to world church, conference, and union leaders calling for unity in the church.
- Get the word out! Share this email with every Adventist you know!
Ladies Share Your Testimony and Encourage Other Women:
Articles on Women’s Ordination by Pastor Bohr:
- Biblical and Spirit of Prophecy Evidence for Male Headship
- Reflections on Deborah & Huldah
- Reflections on Junia
- Reflections on Phoebe the Deaconess
- Reflections on Women’s Ordination
- Reflections on the Women’s Ordination Issue
Additional information posted with permission: