9th Annual Secrets Unsealed Summit
October 25 – 29, 2017
Wednesday 5:30pm – Sunday 12:30 pm
Speakers and their Topics:
Pastor Stephen Bohr
1) Sola Scriptura and End Time Events
2) Sola Scriptura: The Sanctuary Worldview
3) Sola Scriptura: Which Bible Version?
1) What is Sola Scriptura
2) Sola Scriptura and the Reformation
Ingo Sorke PhD
1) Sola Scriptura: Is there room for Tradition?
2) Sola Scriptura versus Post Modern Thinking
Clinton Wahlen, PhD
1) Sola Scriptura: How do you read?
2) Sola Scriptura: The Test of Experience
3) Sola Scriptura: Does Culture Trump Scripture?
1) Sola Scriptura: Is there room for Ellen White?,
2) Is the Bible historically accurate?
1) Paul & James: A Contradiction?
2) Sola Scriptura and the Pioneers
1) Is There Room for Works
2) Are you Protestant or are you Catholic?
. . . there will be additional speakers and topics
Children’s Program – Bring Your Family!
Your children will be in the wonderful care of Mrs. Christina Escamilla throughout the weekend. Christina is an RN, full time home school mom, and a recording vocal soloist. She will be sharing her music with us this weekend, and her CDs will be available in the exhibit area. Christian has been involved in children’s ministries for more than 15 years. She was a certified lifeguard, is a graduate of AFCOE, and most recently a graduate from HEALTH. She enjoys sharing the health message with all ages. Christina resides in Colfax, California with her two children Nathan and Hannah and her husband Henry who currently serves as the assistant director of HEALTH, a four month health evangelism school at Weimar institute in California.
During the Summit, your children will get to know Jesus through prayer, Bible study music, crafts, nature walks scripture memorization, and character building activities.
Event Hotel Registration:$135/Night + tax
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
1122 Hwy 41
Fish Camp, CA 93623
800-635-5807, Option 1, Group Code: 3159U9
Tenaya Lodge is the event location and event hotel. It is approximately one hour and 15 minutes from the FAT airport, and will sell out quickly. So please book your room early. Do Not Wait!
Hotel cancellation deadline is 7-days prior to event start date.