9th Annual Secrets Unsealed Summit
Note: None of the fires in California are near our facility or our Summit event location.
Although our online registration closed on 07/27/17,
we still have a few available seats! – Please give us a call 559-264-2300 to register.
There are always cancellations!
Hotel registration is separate from event registration- see Tenaya info below.
Already registered? – Your event cancellation deadline is October 4, 2017
October 25 – 29, 2017
Wednesday 5:30pm – Sunday 12:30 pm
Speakers and their Topics:
Pastor Stephen Bohr
1) Sola Scriptura the Sanctuary World View
2) Sola Scriptura and End Time Events
3) Soli Deo Gloria
1) Sola Scriptura: How to Interpret Bible Prophecy
2) Sola Scriptura, the Reformation, and Ellen G. White
1) Sola Scriptura: Is there room for Ellen White?
2) Solus Christus: Is There Room for Doctrine?
1) Paul & James: A Contradiction? Case Study: Sin and Righteousness
2) Paul & James: A Contradiction? Case Study: Faith and Works
1) Is There Room for Works
2) Are you Protestant or are you Catholic?
1) The Great Controversy over the Bible
Dr. Milton Teske
1) Sola Scriptura vs. Science-based Healthcare
Dr. Edwin Reynolds
1) Biblical Principles for Interpreting Scripture
2) Hermeneutics and the Reformation
3) Strange Fire: Unbiblical Hermeneutics
4) Applying Hermeneutical Methods
Dr. Mel Mulder
1) Sola Scriptura: Does Science Contradict the Creation Story?
(Science vs. Pseudo-science)
2) Sola Scriptura: Does Science Contradict the Creation Story?
(Truth vs Falsehood)
Children’s Program – Bring Your Family!
Your children will be in the wonderful care of Mrs. Christina Escamilla throughout the weekend. Christina is an RN, full time home school mom, and a recording vocal soloist. She will be sharing her music with us this weekend, and her CDs will be available in the exhibit area. She has been involved in children’s ministries for more than 15 years. Christina was a certified lifeguard, is a graduate of AFCOE, and most recently a graduate from HEALTH. She enjoys sharing the health message with all ages. Christina resides in Colfax, California with her two children Nathan and Hannah and her husband Henry who currently serves as the assistant director of HEALTH, a four month health evangelism school at Weimar institute in California.
The children’s program theme this year is “Discovering the Truths of the Bible”. During the Summit, your children will get to know Jesus through prayer, Bible study music, crafts, nature walks scripture memorization, and character building activities.
Event Hotel Registration:$135/Night + tax
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite
1122 Hwy 41
Fish Camp, CA 93623
800-635-5807, Option 1, Group Code: 3159U9
Tenaya Lodge is the event location and event hotel. It is approximately one hour and 15 minutes from the FAT airport, and will sell out quickly. So please book your room early. Do Not Wait!
Hotel cancellation deadline is 7-days prior to event start date.
- As you exit the car rental area, turn left at the stop sign.
- At the fork turn right, which is Clinton Ave.
- Right on Maple Ave
- Left on Shields Ave, and get into your right hand lane
- Merge onto CA-41 North
- Remain on 41 until you reach Tenaya Lodge.
- You will drive through Coarsegold, then Oakhurst which is approximately 15-20 minutes away from Tenaya. Tenaya’s entrance is on the right. If you miss it, you can safely turn around in 2-miles at the Yosemite National Park entrance.